Niña Iselin N.D., M.Ac.
Naturopathic Doctor & Licensed Acupuncturist
I believe in our deepest nature we have an ability to heal ourselves and I believe each one of us has a unique path leading toward optimal health and well being. My greatest joy is in helping a patient discover that healing path.
As a Naturopathic Doctor and Licensed Acupuncturist with 20 years experience, I am able to offer a variety of gentle, effective, natural healing methods. My approach is to listen intently and gather the common threads revealing the underlying cause of ill health. I work with a patient to devise an individualized treatment plan using the least invasive interventions necessary. I feel it is important to teach people how to heal themselves through education, counseling, and home treatments. I draw from a number of holistic therapies including acupuncture, homeopathy, detoxification, nutrition, and herbal medicine, to treat a wide range of conditions – and most importantly – to prevent imbalances which may lead to illness.
I rely a great deal on energetic modes of treatment, especially acupuncture, acupressure, and homeopathy. I have a special interest in detoxification and in improving digestive function as a major gateways to mental, emotional, and physical health. Some of conditions I most commonly treat include:
- Musculoskeletal: arthritis, back and joint pain, stiff neck and tension headaches, fibromyalgia, TMJ, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, Raynaud’s, neuropathy, numbness and injuries
- Digestive issues: including GERD, ulcers, IBS, colitis, SIBO, food sensitivities, gluten intolerance, abdominal bloating, bacterial and and yeast overgrowth
- Endocrine: thyroid and adrenal dysfunction, menopausal issues, PMS and menstrual pain, mood and sleep disturbances
- Immune system: allergies, chemical sensitivities, frequent colds,bronchitis, sinusitis, chronic fatigue, acute and chronic infections
- Cardiovascular system: hypertension, cardiovascular risk factors, blood sugar dis-regulation, poor circulation
If you are interested in an appointment but would like to learn more, please call to schedule a free 15-minute phone consult.